PROVIDING ODUHIA/QURBANI FOR ORPHANS
“If people knew the rewards of Oduhia (Qurbani), they would have borrowed so they can sacrifice. The person who sacrifices an Oduhia is forgiven as the first drop of blood falls from it”
Imam Ali (as)
Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation can facilitate the preparation of Oduhia (Qurbani) to distribute amongst the families of the orphaned children in Iraq on the day of Eid Al-Adha.
The price of each Oduhia for this year 2020/1441 is written above in the picture.
*If any excess remains after converting to local currency and purchasing the Oduhia, this excess will be given to the orphaned children.
The deadline for receiving payment for Oduhia is Monday 20th July 2020.
You can pay online via this website, Zelle, or via Phone:
- Visit your bank’s mobile app or website.
- Enter “firstname.lastname@example.org“ as the recipient.
- Add the amount of your Oduhia.
- Write the code (AYN -QUR) in the reference/Notes field.
- Have your Credit/Debit card info ready with you.
- Give us a call (313-724-7690) to proceed with the transaction.
- Get your E-Receipt via SMS and E-mail.